The Ali Bedni Bugyal is part of the famous Rookund trek. Since Roopkund trek is temporarily closed, we thought about launching the Ali Bedni Bugyal Trek, which in itself is a complete trek & offers excellent views of Higher Himalayan ranges. The twin bugyals of Ali & Bedni are amongst the best in the country and are very well know in the trekking community. The trek is fairly easy & suited for beginners. Experienced trekkers can also do this trek just for the sake of unmatched views this trek offers. Stay on this page for more details about Ali Bedni Bugyal trek.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
IncludedAirplane TransportBreakfastDeparture TaxesPersonal Guide
Not Included5 Star Accommodation
- Ex Rishikesh
- Meals (During trek)
- Forest Permits/Camping Charges , if any (Upto the amount charged for Indian nationals)
- Tents, Sleeping bags, mats
- Technical equipment, Safety Equipment.
- Trek guide, cook, helpers, porters & mules for carrying common luggage.
- Services of a certified mountaineer as trek Leader.
- 2 Nights Hotel stay in Lohajung.
- Meals during road Journeys.
- Any expense of personal nature.
- Any expense not specified in the inclusion list.