About Place – Binsar Valley
Been there recently?
Binsar is a scenic hamlet in the Kumaon Himalayas; about 33 kms from Almora that gives one a panoramic view of Himalayan ranges with silvery snow-tipped peaks. It is a paradise for those who enjoy solitude and quietness in nature’s bounty. God smiled and blessed Binsar with the best in everything. This is a thought that would embrace you for a lifetime if you have even once strolled through the hills of Binsar Valley. When one seeks to find oneself, one “runs for the hills.” Binsar is a hill station tucked amidst the towering mountain peaks and adorned with the echoing vibrance and a quaint medley of colors. The spotted surroundings, plush with oak and rhododendrons, are a welcoming sight.
On sunny days, holy peaks like those of Kedarnath and Badrinath are visible from the camping site. The best and lavishing flora and fauna, the beautiful people and the inspiring landscapes make up the majestic Binsar. It is a magnet for the nature enthusiasts, travellers, adventurers and artists. The place boasts of 300 kms panoramic view of the lofty Himalayas. One might even consider visiting the Bageshwar temple, Kasar Devi temple, Khali Estate and the Binsar Sanctuary Museum. A charming hill resort, Kasauni, is 48 kms from Binsar and is often visited by tourists. From the warm summers to slushy monsoons and even cold winters, Binsar Valley is a place to cherish the most.
Where is binsar valley in india ?
Well, Binsar Valley is situated in Alomra district of Uttarakhand. Binsar is located at a distance of around 380 km from the Delhi (capital of India) and approximately 95 km from the Nainital district of Uttarakhand.
Binsar Valley Places to Visit?
We have listed the best six places to visit in Binsar.
- Kasar Devi Temple.
- Zero Point.
- Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Bineshwar Mahadev Temple.
- Chitai Golu Devta Temple.
- Khali Estate.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
IncludedAirplane TransportBreakfastDeparture TaxesPersonal Guide
Not Included5 Star Accommodation
- Train Ticket (Ahmedabad-to-Delhi & Return: NON-A/C Train Journey)
- Local Transport (Delhi-to-Binsar & Return: NON-A/C Winger / Tempo Traveller)
- Accommodation: Tents on sharing basis - separate for boys and girls)
- All Entry fee
- All Meal (Meals Binsar-to-Binsar Only Pure Veg. Jain Food also available)
- Jeep Safari
- Basic Medical Facilities
- Porter / Mule charges to carry your personal luggage.
- Personal Bag
- Meal During Transportation
- Anything not mentioned in "Inclusions"
- Tips, Gratitude to the team