The Chadar trek is a special winter trek in Zanskar Valley, Ladakh. The trek begins from Leh going through Tibb Cave, Shingra Koma, Naerak Camp concluding back in Leh. The 105 Km trek provides hikers and trekkers the best opportunity to trek on a frozen sheet of ice in subzero temperatures. We arrange trips during the months of January and February at the time – Zanskar river freezes into a solid sheet of ice.
Ladakh has various beautiful camping locations and treks. What sets Ladakh apart for travelers is the Chadar Trek which is quite challenging yet mesmerizing owing to its scenic beauty. That one glimpse of the topmost sections of the Himalayas would certainly awe an individual because of its breathtaking view.
Important Note : Every trekker must have done COVID-19 RTPCR test from an ICMR authorized testing labs not later than 72 hours/2 dose compulsory of their arrival in Leh.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
IncludedAirplane TransportBreakfastDeparture TaxesPersonal Guide
Not Included5 Star Accommodation
- Camping during the trek on twin sharing basis and hotel stay in- Leh on Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 and Day 8 on twin/triple sharing basis.
- Meals during the trek starting lunch on Day 4 till lunch on Day 8
- Trek equipment includes Dome Tents (twin sharing), Siachen sleeping bags, mattress
- Helmet, Gaiters, Harness & Carabiners as required
- Experienced & mountaineering certified trek Leader with first aid certification.
- Services of Guide, Cook and Support team
- Transport from leh to Road head and return
- Meals during hotel stay in Leh
- Any expenses incurred on medical examination in Leh
- Gum Boots will not be provided by us. Please carry your own Gum Boots or buy the same in Leh.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of Outdoor Insurance
- Portage of personal luggage
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head price Includes
- Altoa & Environmental / Wildlife Permit Fee