Thy Adventure is here with the best ever Himachal Tour Package!!!
Seated right in the lap of the mighty Himalayas, Himachal Pradesh is a tourist paradise where you come across the most beautiful and diverse faces of nature. Hill stations, valleys, high altitude passes, lakes, temples, wildlife sanctuaries, waterfalls, gorgeous peaks and a rich colonial legacy, it has everything that a tourist needs for a holiday packed with excitement, thrill, adventure and sightseeing.
We at THY Adventure offer the best Himachal Pradesh tour packages with attractive deals that are perfect for a family vacation, holiday with friends, adventure, and honeymoon tour. With our meticulously created Himachal Pradesh vacation packages you can be rest assured of a hassle-free and memorable trip.
Our expertly crafted Himachal Pradesh tour packages guarantee you the best of sightseeing tour, adventure & exploration at attractive deals and prices. Our extensive knowledge of the regions and destinations of Himachal Pradesh have earned us an expertise in designing the best holiday packages. You can reach us by searching Himachal tour, best himachal tour package & himachal tour guide.
Select from our wide range of Himachal holiday package which includes a spiritual tour to famous religious sites, adventure activities like trekking, paragliding & river rafting, hill station tours to explore nature’s beauty & travelling to offbeat destinations.
Those travelling to Himachal Pradesh easily fall in love with its charming landscape and gorgeous vistas. The beauty of its landscape is complemented by the presence of ancient temples, colonial era churches, forts and palaces, all of which are a reminder of its rich cultural heritage.
Departure TimeApr-18,25 | May-9,16,23,30 | Jun-6,13,20,27 | Jul-4,11,18,25
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
Included5 Star AccommodationAirplane TransportBreakfastDeparture TaxesPersonal Guide
- Train fares (Ahmedabad - to– Delhi / Pathankot & Return: AC / NON-A/C Train Journey)
- Travelling fares (Delhi / Pathankot -to-Manali & Return: NON-A/C Bus Journey) (Winger/Tempo-traveller shall be provided for site-seeing and market visiting on the scheduled days only).
- Food: Breakfast & dinner (at Hotel meal Included Only pure Veg. Jain food also available). Food during travelling (train + road journey) will not be provided. Complementary food shall be provided if conditions prevail.
- Accommodation (Tents on sharing basis - separate for boys and girls).
- Activities (Including Jeep Safari) and sightseeing charges, guide and porter charges, instructor fees and all other taxes.
- Porter / Mule charges to carry your personal bag.
- Meal During Transportation
- Anything not mentioned in “INCLUSIONS”
- Tips, Gratitude to the Team