Adorned with the ravishing beauty of falling snow and fringed with pine trees, The Kedarkantha Peak is one of the most sought after snow trekking destinations in India. With falling winter snow it’s a mesmerizing pictorial view and what’s more attractive, is the view of the mighty Himalayas from the trails right to the top. Kedarkantha trek height is 3810 meters which are about 12,500 feet this is an ideal trekking trail that covers a consolidated distance of 20 km. The Kedarkantha trek total distance is 23 Kms.
The distance is not much and the trekking trail is neither very difficult which enables even the first time trekkers to set on the adventure and enjoy the beauty of nature at its best. With charming and captivating sights of snow-capped Himalayas, the verdant greenery, lush landscapes, the myriad collection of flora, frozen ponds, to the sights of mesmerizing peaks, this trek has all the delightful marvels that a trekker wish to experience and view in his journey. Not only for the adventure seekers and trekkers, to enjoy thrilling challenges, but the Kedarkantha Trek is also an ideal destination for the nature lovers to bask in the beauty of undisturbed nature and enjoy delightful and blissful moments with exhilarating experiences.
Based on Western Garhwal in the Uttarakashi district, the Kedarkantha Trek is known for being one of the easy treks of the country which can be attended by people who are inexperienced trekkers and have no knowledge of prior trekking. However physical fitness is required where one should be able to jog at least for 4 km in 30 minutes before committing to the trekking tour. As the altitude rises the air becomes thin and people need to carry backpacks too, which can all be very difficult, without proper physical fitness.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
IncludedAirplane TransportBreakfastDeparture TaxesPersonal Guide
Not Included5 Star Accommodation
Day 1 - Arrival at Sankri
Day 2 - Sankri to Juda-ka-Talab
Day 3 - Juda-ka-Talab to Kedarkantha Base
Day 4 - Kedarkantha base to Kedarkantha peak; descend to Hargaon camp
Day 5 - Hargaon camp to Sankri
Day 6 - Departure day (Sankri to Dehradun)
- Accommodation. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
- Meals while on trek
- Trek equipments: Sleeping bag, mattress, tent (twin sharing), kitchen & dinning tent, toilet tent, utensils and crampon (if required)
- All necessary permits and entry fees.
- First aid medical kits, stretcher and oxygen cylinder.
- Mountaineering qualified & professional trek Leader, guide and Support staff.
- Transport from Dehradun to Sankri and return (According to itinerary)
- Mules to carry the central luggage
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Food during the transit.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head.
- Any kind of emergency evacuation charges.