THE LAND OF HIGH PASSES (Leh Ladakh Tours)
IDEA BEHIND THE ROUTE
This route covers the extremes where a motorbike can reach. Not only it takes you to World’s THREE HIGHEST Motor-able Roads in the High Himalayan Passes but also covers other high passes that are as hard to ride on as any other roads. Ladakh motorbike tour covers popular towns of Manali and Leh but also covers far-off villages, pristine blue and the massive lake of Pangong, myriad Buddhist Gompas, and the ‘Prayer Flags’ fluttering around in chilling winds.
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: CHALLENGING
For physically fit riders, who have extensive experience in off-roading.
We mainly ride on small hilly, rocky, and sandy tracks and there is also a high possibility of crossing water streams. You will also be travelling at a very high altitude (more than 4000m) for a long period of time, making the ride even more difficult.
THE MACHINE: ROYAL ENFIELD 500cc
Our fleet consists of Royal Enfield Classics 500cc and RE Himalayan 411cc, all in good conditions. The motorbikes have a European-style gear shifting system (left side, first gear down) to ensure the comfort and safety of our riders. We provide transportation of your luggage in the back-up vehicle. If needed, we also provide luggage carriers fitted to the motorcycle. Book your seats for Leh Ladakh Tours NOW!
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
IncludedAirplane TransportBreakfastDeparture TaxesPersonal Guide
Not Included5 Star Accommodation
Day 1: Departure
- Accommodation on a Double sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Royal Enfield (Himalayan)
- Riding Gloves
- Fuel for the entire journey
- Dedicated Tour Captain
- Back up Vehicle for luggage
- Mechanic for assistance
- Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi Transfer By Volvo Bus
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in case of emergency
- First-Aid Kit
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- All type of Permit
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. to be borne by the client directly on the spot
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments
- Any other item which is nott specified under cost inclusions