Been there recently?
Sitting in the lap of lofty mountains, Manali is a paradise for nature lovers and peace seekers. Manali is one of the most popular, beautiful and picturesque hillstation of the country. It is known for its breathtakingly beautiful landscape, created by deep gorges, soaring mountains, lush valleys and gushing rivers. The quaint charm of Manali has attracted numerous backpackers and families alike to come here for an escape from the monotony of life. Brighu Lake – Trekking to this meadow twice has been a doubly rewarding experience. At almost 14,000 feet, this glacial lake changes colour and shape every week! Sometimes it is totally frozen. At times its water is a royal blue, other times an emrald green. It is worth that what colour of lake on your trek week. On a clear day, you can catch a stunning panoramic view of Pir Pinjal and Dhauladhar ranges. Also, major peaks such as Indrasen, Deo Tibba and Hanuman Tibba stand majestically before you. What I really like about the Bhrigu meadows is the way they change weather, shape and colour but stay with you all along the trek – right until Bhrigu lake. If you want to see high altitude alpine meadows in our country, don’t miss chance to explore Brighulake. The special meadows stretch far and wide, almost like an endless carpet. Everywhere you see it is lush green against the deepest blue sky. But what will take your breath away is the view from top of the lake.
Departure TimeNov-12,17,18,24,25 | Dec-8,9,15,16,22,23,29,30 | Jan-5,6,12,13
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
Included5 Star AccommodationAirplane TransportBreakfastDeparture TaxesPersonal Guide
Option: 01 Dharamshala Day 7
Option: 02 Delhi Day 08
- Travelling fares (Ahmedabad- to- Delhi / Pathankot & Return: NON-A/C Train Journey)
- Delhi / Pathankot- to- Manali & Return: (NON-AC Tempo Traveller)(Tempo-traveller shall be provided for site-seeing and market visiting on the scheduled days only).
- Food Only pure Veg. (Jain food also available)
- Accommodation (Tents/ Cottage on sharing basis - separate for boys and girls).
- Activities (Including river rafting) and sightseeing charges, guide and porter charges, instructor
- Instructors/Guide/Volunteers during Camp.
- Equipment & First aid Charge.
- Fees and all other taxes.
- Porter / Mule charges to carry your personal bag.
- Meal During Transportation
- Other personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in “INCLUSIONS”
- Tips, Gratitude to the Team