Been there recently?
Saputara adventure camps are for all nature lovers and those who want to explore adventurous places. Well, it is the only hill station in Gujarat, nestled in the Sahyadri range, at an altitude of about 1000m Dangi enclave derives its name from the snake god revered by the tribals and translates as the abode of serpents. Giving all-weather feel this place attracts tourists round the year.
Departure TimeOct-13,14 | Nov-3,4,11,17,18,24,25 | Dec-8,9,15,16,22,23,29,30 | Jan-5,6,12,13
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
Included5 Star AccommodationAirplane TransportBreakfastDeparture TaxesPersonal Guide
10:00: Breakfast After Breakfast, Visit to Saputara Tribal Museum, Rose Garden and Lake View Garden and Back at Campsite.
13:00: Lunch After Lunch Trek to Sunset Point and Visit Step Garden and Back at Campsite.
21:00: Local Dangi Dance
6:00: Trek to Governor Hill (Sunrise Point)
9:00: Breakfast After Breakfast Rappelling and Rock Climbing
14:00: Lunch After Lunch Group Games
21:00: Campfire & Garba
7:00: Morning Walk and Physical Training
8:00: Breakfast After breakfast pack up of tent
10:00: Departure for Gira Waterfall
11:30: Arrival at Gira Waterfall
14:00: Departure for Ahmadabad
23:00: Arrival at Ahmadabad
- Ahmedabad to Ahmedabad Travelling (3*2 Seater Bus)
- Food (3 BF, 2 LUNCH, 2 DINNER)
- Accommodation (Sharing tent)
- Adventure Activities (Trekking, Night Trekking, Camp Fire, Group Game)
- Site seeing (Step Garden, Rose Garden, Museum, Sunset / Sunrise The point, Gira Waterfall)
- All Tax
- Permit Charge.
- Food During Travel & Not Above mention
- Bedding Material (Blanket /sleeping bag)
- The personal expense of any kind
- Any type of Activates